eBay & Amazon Consulting Services
Whether you’re new to selling on eBay and Amazon or an established seller looking optimise your listings and maximise your brand’s presence globally, our eBay & Amazon Consulting partners NetSeek can help your business thrive on the marketplace. NetSeek offer personalised eBay consultancy, training and managed services. Run by director and marketplace Specialist Mark Buckingham and his team, their consultancy services are tailored to cater to any requirement and budget; whether you’re a sole-trader to global multinational seller. Their track record with helping companies of all sizes speaks for itself. Get in touch with us to arrange a FREE no-obligation 45 minute consultation.
Need onsite one-to-one or advanced eBay and Amazon training? Here are some of the areas NetSeek can help you with:
- Amazon & eBay Consultancy & training – from full service account management to one-off training workshops
- Optimising product detail pages – optimal display on desktop & mobile
- Reviews, feedback & seller metrics – ensuring accounts health & longevity
- Research: from looking at your competitors to sourcing products in demand
- Understanding Amazon FBA, marketplace-fulfilled, private-label & other options
- Brand Registry 2.0 advice – for increased protection & selling advantages
- Understanding marketplace policies – playing within their strict guidelines
- Amazon Sponsored Advertising & eBay Promotions for sales uplift & increased reviews
Owner of NetSeek, Mark Buckingham, is a highly experienced eBay and Amazon training consultant, writer and seller; having managed market-leading PLCs on eBay, consulted a host of small and medium sized businesses, and traded as a Top Rated Seller. Mark and his expert consulting team can take you from a self-starter to eBay Top Rated seller or Amazon Buy Box winner – and all in between – and help you maximise your profits and truly thrive on the marketplaces.